Sunday, July 1, 2007

Just a quickie


Just quickly sticking my head in to say "Hi!" before getting ready for church. I've got my lesson ready (I teach a ladies' class) and only have a couple more things to do. I've been so inspired by the creativity and fabulous work of folks whose blogs I'm reading (how in the world did it take me so long to discover this blogworld so full of lovely people?), I decided to scan a paper pieced block that's to be part of a tablerunner. I haven't put it together yet simply because I can't decide which way I like the cabins facing - I like ALL the designs I can get with them! And the ends are pointed, and I can't decide which way I like them either. Maybe I need to lay them all out on the floor and take some pictures. (and someday rig something for a design wall).

Hope everyone has a wonderful, blessed day.


3 comments:

~Bren~ said...

Oh how much fun it is to play with log cabin blocks. I like all the patterns you can make with them too. Once you play around with it, the pattern that goes best with your colors and the look you are going for will just pop out at you! Have fun and post pics of the different looks you get. If you can't decide, we will all decide for you!!! LOL Bren

Dannielle said...

That's gonna be one fun tablerunner!

I have no idea what paper piecing is...gonna have to go look it up :)

Deb Silva said...

Love the colors!
oxooo
Deb