Saturday, October 11, 2008


Happy Fall to everyone! I just love fall...this picture, which I got from Google, does a really good job of showing how I feel about fall - looking up, whirling, feeling as well as seeing the glorious colors and the sky that is BLUE instead of merely blue. Truly "the heavens declare the glory of God". Fall is brisk and energizing and crisp and exciting. A time of new beginnings.

I've had dead camera batteries and seemingly no time to charge them, but eventually I'll show a picture or two from the big AQS Quilt Expo in Nashville (the last one so close, boohoo) and maybe even a project or two underway.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I was thinking of you this morning...Can't wait to see the photos. We kicked around going to Green Bay today, but didn't want to waste a fall day...Don and I even have a movie date tonight and I heard him telling The college girl child about it on the phone....Can you feel the smiles in typed words.... I need to post some quilting... be good.